We have released version 3.10 today:
Pickup Trend Report
To help you keep a good picture of the Business on the Books development, we have added a report that shows the Pickup trend. This report shows the cumulative Pickup for yesterday (1D), the past 3 days (3D), the past 7 days (7D), the past 14 days (14D), the past 21 days (21D), and the past 30 days (30D). If you want a different layout for this, you can set it yourself in the settings (Hotel Settings / Business on the Books).
A summary of this report will be automatically emailed as from tomorrow, just like the daily Pickup Alert report. We have set this up for everyone who now receives the daily Pickup Alert report. If you do not want to receive this report (anymore), you can delete your email address in Hotel Settings / Business on the Books (or ask us at email@example.com)
It is now possible to add extra notes to an event. This can then be shown in the Business on the Books report.
Auto Publish rapport
The Auto Publish report can sometimes be very large, making it difficult to see which days major changes are taking place. It is now possible to set a threshold for this in Hotel Settings / Rate Recommendation. The report will then only contain the changes with changes greater than the set amount.
A new addition to the menu is the knowledge base. Here you will find frequently asked questions and manuals for each functionality in RevControl. After creating an account, you can also submit support questions here and view all your support requests.
The full list of enhancements, changes and fixes is below:
1. Version 3.10
- 27 March 2020
- Added - General: Added a link to the Knowledge Base in the navigation
- Added - Business on the Books: Added Pickup Trens report. Available in RevControl and sent daily via mail
- Updated - Business on the Books: Extended the pickup presets to 1, 3, 7, 14, 21, and 30 days. These can be configured in the settings.
- Updated - Business on the Books: Events notes are now directly visible instead of showing the ''1 note'' text
- Added - Rate Recommendation: You can now set a threshold value for the Auto Publish email report, so you will only be notified for the rate changes (+ or -) greater than the threshold value
- Updated - Rate Recommendation: Made improvements to reduce message size for Lodgegate rate export