Wij hebben weer een aantal leuke functionaliteiten toegevoegd in versie 3.8
Voorheen gaf dit rapport alleen informatie over maanden in het verleden. Nu is het ook mogelijk toekomstige maanden te bekijken met geforecaste data.
De berekening van de Competitor Based Rate is verbeterd. Wanneer hotels van de concurrentie uitverkocht zijn, zal RevControl eerste week de laatst bekende prijs laten zien.
Mocht je de periode waarin we de laatst bekende prijs laten zien willen inkorten, of het helemaal uitzetten, dan kan dit in Hotel Settings/Rate Recommendation: Use last know rates in competitor based rates.
Het is nu mogelijk om in de Rates Calendar/Rates List de Market Demand Last Year als KPI te kiezen. Dit is in te stellen onder Preferences/Rate Recommendation.
Vanaf nu is het mogelijk notities bij evenementen te maken, zodat deze weergeven worden in de rapporten.
De volledige lijst van toevoegingen, wijzigingen en fixes vindt je hieronder.
1. Release 3.8
- 7 februari 2020
- Fixed - Dashboard: Some graphs did not render when trying to display negative numbers.
- Added - Business on the Books: Now supports realtime updates for group blocks when using Apaleo
- Added - Business on the Books: RevControl can now create BOB history for Bookingplanner/Cubilis and Apaleo
- Updated - Business on the Books: Monthly Report is now also available for future months and shows Forecasting data
- Fixed - Business on the Books: Excel export did not work when ''Period totals only'' was selected.
- Added - Rate Shopping: Added support for multiple competior sets for HQ Revenue
- Updated - Rate Shopping: Added support for multiple diffferent room type categories for HQ Revenue
- Added - Rate Recommendation: When most hotels in your compset are sold out, RevControl now uses the last known rate up to 7 days back.
- Added - Rate Recommendation: You can now select last year's (same point in time) Market Demand as a KPI in the Rates Calendar
- Updated - Rate Recommendation: Improved suport for handling downtime PMS or channel manager when sending rate updates
- Fixed - Rate Recommendation: Occupancy supplements now use Pickup Today numbers as well (when not using forecasted occupancy)
- Fixed - Rate Recommendation: Fixed issue where Auto Publish sometimes switched between Occupancy and Competitor based rates
- Updated - Budget: Improved notifications when required data was missing when importing a Budget Excel document
2. Release 3.8.1
- 11 februari 2020
- Fixed - Business on the Books: Fixed issue where Monthly Report was unavailable for future months when using Manual Forecast
- Updated - Rate Shopping: Your own hotel is now highlighted in the Competitor Rate Change Alert email report
- Updated - Rate Recommendation: Rate updates with status ''Pending'' will now be marked as ''Failed'' after 24 hours
- Updated - Rate Recommendation: Your own hotel is now highlighted in the Rates Calendar info popup window
- Fixed - Rate Recommendation: Fixed the incorrect sort order of competitors in the Rates Calendar info popup window
- Added: Rate Recommendation: Added support to update multiple Delta rates in Lodgegate
3. Release 3.8.2
- 17 februari 2020
- Updated - Rate Recommendation: Rates Calendar now shows all competitor rates, not just the ones used to calculate the recommended rate
- Fixed - Rate Recommendation: Sometimes the Minimum Rate Alert red triangle was shown in the Rates Calendar although the published rate was now lower than the minimum rate
4. Release 3.8.3
- 19 februari 2020
- Fixed - Rate Recommendation: Room type supplement was not calculated correctly when using ''Save & resend unchanged rates'' in combination with the ''Use Minimum Rate'' alert
- Fixed - Rate Shopping: Daily Index did not always show the lowest rate when shopping for multiple room types
5. Release 3.8.4
- 11 maart 2020
- Added - General: RevControl now supports Protel On Premise for BOB Import and Rate Export
- Updated - Business on the Books: Monthly Report now starts on the last completed month
- Updated - Business on the Books: Monthly Report now shows BOB same time last year, including comparison with the BOB
- Updated - Business on the Books: Monthly Report now shows data from the Revenue Forecast Report, including comparison with BOB
- Updated - Business on the Books: Changed order of the columns in the Monthly Report
- Updated - Business on the Books: Removed confusing ''Month before'' and ''Week before'' presets from comparison reports
- Updated - Business on the Books: Better handling of space categories with no spaces attached for MEWS
- Fixed - Business on the Books: Fixed issue where sometimes duplicate room types were created during initial setup
- Updated - Rate Recommendation: Made improvements to reduce message size for Guestline rate export
- Fixed - Rate Recommendation: Fixed issue where you could not clear entered data in the Manual Forecast report
- Added - Events: You can now add a small note to each event, which can be selected to be shown in the reports
- Updated - Logs: Published Rate Timeline is now limited to 1 week by default.